1040 Tax in Depth (16 Hours of Continuing Education)
December 16-17, 2021
Hilton Garden Inn in Downtown Columbia, SC
In-Person with Virtual Option
- Latest Changes from the 2021 Tax Acts
- In-depth Analyses of Court Cases & IRS Pronouncements
- Focus on sole proprietorship issues and IRA’s
- Includes two-hour self-study ethics course
- More than 1,100-page electronic and printed manual with checklists, worksheets, and client letters
- 1,300 hyperlinked citations to the accompanying free online tax research library included with the manual
- Speaker is CPA practitioner who has prepared more than 200 returns annually
About the Presenter:
Terry Bakker CPA, EA
Terry O’Leary Bakker CPA, EA, LTC 67985-C is the owner of O’Leary’s Tax Service, Ltd. in downtown Vancouver, Washington, across the river from Portland, Oregon. Terry graduated with her BS in Business Administration: Accounting from Portland State University in 1988 and has worked in tax ever since. Terry is an Enrolled Agent and a CPA licensed in Washington and Oregon. In addition to running an active tax practice serving the needs of individuals and small business, Terry has a commitment to the profession. She is a Past President of the Oregon Association of Independent Accountants, as well as holding other positions, including head of the Education Committee. As part of her commitment, she teaches the Enrolled Agents Preparation course for her Association and has spoken for all tax preparation associations in Oregon.
This seminar is scheduled at The Hilton Garden Inn Columbia Downtown. Located at 1200 Pickens Street, complimentary parking is available in the Pickens parking lot and the Bull Street parking lot. A discounted block of sleeping rooms ($99/room) is available. Reserve by 11/25/2021 to receive this rate. Online reservations available here. Or call 803-227-3400 and use the code SSA to receive this rate.
Registration: (includes all materials plus lunch and refreshment breaks on both days).
Price: $450 by 12/1/2021;
Special: $395 for SCSA Members by 12/1/2021